Wanted for RHD TR4.

Need a wiring loom if anyone has one for sale please, small repairs not a problem.

Apologies for not posting in Classified section, but that area beats me every time.

Also will the door gaps do?

P1080089.jpg

1 hour ago, Ransomes256 said:

Pete,

The door gap looks good but I would suggest you need to check with the car sitting on the wheels as this will change them. 

Neil

Not if the chassis is good and its been built sitting on the chassis on four stands under the wheel positions.

Stuart.

4 hours ago, Ransomes256 said:

Pete,

The door gap looks good but I would suggest you need to check with the car sitting on the wheels as this will change them. 

Neil

2 hours ago, stuart said:

Not if the chassis is good and its been built sitting on the chassis on four stands under the wheel positions.

Stuart.

I have done the door gaps with the wheels on the car, but I made a dreadful error after having the rear axle renovated. Being very short of room in my single garage I stood the axle up against the wall.  very slowly the new axle oil I had filled it with, seeped out of the breather and down into the brake drum, which had new liningshetc etc fitted.

The pic shows the wheel missing when I fitted the new linings!!! Numpty.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, pfenlon said:

Need a wiring loom if anyone has one for sale please, small repairs not a problem.

Apologies for not posting in Classified section, but that area beats me every time.

Also will the door gaps do?

P1080089.jpg

Your still is not fitted in the correct place