Blue interiors and soft top

Anyone have any photographs to hand of their car with a blue interior. Decided to go for a complete colour change to white or primrose yellow with a blue, (light or dark blue interior including carpets etc). Any photos for inspiration greatly received and admired.

Thanks

Quite a few on john Skinners website.

Tim

36 minutes ago, TR4TUNE said:

TR4 not soft top but comfy seats, not sure how to describe colour....darkish slatey blue?

Matching door cards and very dark blue, almost black carpets.

DSCN0451.jpg

Are those the Moss seats? Losing track of different seats at the moment. I like the original seats but comfort will be a priority moving forward :) 

Jase, apart from the one light blue, all the rest were dark blue on dark blue, look at white paintwork, red interior, does go well, cheers, Andrew

IMG_0200.JPG

I know this is a 5 but you get the idea, trim kit from TR Shop and seats by Paul Bishop

Stuart.

284850748_LAM666F_07-Copy.thumb.JPG.a56ba259f83201b7df538554d81e9740.JPGRIMG0053.thumb.JPG.385fc4252f44e63837128a3f9e70de2e.JPG

If it is of any help, I have Black interior and Blue seats with white piping. I had to take a photo in my garage and it was raining outside so it is not ideal, but hopefully shows it sufficiently. These are the original seats recovered in leather, so no headrests.

TT

TR Seats.jpg

Edited by tthomson

Thank you, that's fantastic, I want to go with leather and original seats if possible, will need to decide what I will use the car for once complete. Rolling resto for a big part of the project.

15 hours ago, Jase said:

Thank you, that's fantastic, I want to go with leather and original seats if possible, will need to decide what I will use the car for once complete. Rolling resto for a big part of the project.

Dont rule out MX seats if you want to do any distance with the car, they are so much comfier and FWIW safer with headrests.

Stuart.