Hardtop seals

Summer is drawing to a close and I would like to replace the worn seals on the hardtop that I have purchased Last year. Could a friendly TR colleague provide me with photos of the seals, especially in the lower area of the B-pillar?  The original seals are unfortunately very worn and so the correct condition cannot be determined for me.  I have a total of four seals to replace.  The front hardtop seal to the upper aluminum part of the window frame, behind it the Furflex seal and the side Furflex seals to the window down to the B-pillar. Sealing pads will also be replaced. The transitions between the front furflex seal and the side furflex are of great interest and the run down to the B-pillar and there especially the end piece.  Is it cut off smoothly there, does a piece stick out there, is a piece passed under the hardtop edge?  The front spacer is apparently glued to the front seal? I would be very happy to receive information, possibly even photos and thank you in advance.

Stay healthy

Harald