10 LHD TR6 USED chassis / frames and bodies for sale - California

This is one of those things in life that is hard to classify and offer for sale. 

This posting will not matter to 99.9% of you, but, I'm hoping that via word of mouth it gets to the right person.

These cars have been in indoor storage for 20 years.

NONE of the cars that I remember have an engine or transmission.   A few were involved in a collision.  

These cars are from an dismantler that closed its doors.

I can help arrange for export.  All of the cars should fit in one cargo container.

I'm not really interested in selling the cars individually because the first buyer will be interested in the last vehicle in the building.  I would have to move 20 cars around in order to extract the one.  

I can provide chassis numbers and production dates.  Most of cars are pre 1974.  Photos and details upon request.

A picture or two will follow tomorrow.

I know that detailed pictures are a thousand words, but, if there is no interest...

8 hours ago, Dave McDonald said:

Are you for real!!??

Dave McD

I'm for real. 

4 hours ago, Mike C said:

I don't know who would want 10 LHD chassis with bodies in various states of repair these days.

Exactly.  I feel that this forum has the best global presence that appeals to a wide audience.

Seeing the restoration "journeys" on this forum with people replacing entire floors and giant sections of the body I just assumed that someone would want a donor rust free frame and body tub. 

Sadly I went to my storage facility this early evening to take some pictures, BUT, this being California, our fine homeless attempted to force their way into the building.

The time that I had originally set aside went to building repairs.

Talk to the spares suppliers, likes of TR Shop TR Trader or even Revingtons, they would be able to take the lot rather than trying to cherry pick, California connection also bring in lots themselves.

Stuart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...