3a in period photo.

That looks like it was taken from the facebook page about petrol forecourts, I sent the same image to Mike Ellis for his information
Cheers
Ian

4 hours ago, stuart said:

Number doesnt exist

Your eyesight must be a lot better than mine !

47 minutes ago, foster461 said:

That service station is still there, now a Gulf gas station.

Go on then, don't keep it a secret.

(And how did you work it out?)

When ever I see pictures like this I go and try and find them on Google earth, just to see how they have changed.

No luck yet with this one.

Charlie.

7 minutes ago, Charlie D said:

Your eyesight must be a lot better than mine !

Go on then, don't keep it a secret.

(And how did you work it out?)

When ever I see pictures like this I go and try and find them on Google earth, just to see how they have changed.

No luck yet with this one.

Charlie.

I assume this is the same place.

grizebeck%20uk-L.png

FB_IMG_1600372895592.thumb.jpg.b2da17cb68c14aecd1bc876f46bf73e8.jpg.39cdff61b45c9cd4cccb8ae9ef0ee91c.jpg

When I first saw the photo I thought the bloke on the far right was stealing the rear bumper from the car, (notice that his shape is blurred, indicating that he is moving at speed, before he gets caught) and the bloke in the middle (looking nonchalant, with his hands in his pockets) was the accomplice, looking out for the police.

The bloke bending over (Second from the right), is just one of those “Helpful” people who always turn up and tell you how to do it.

The man at the pump (filling up the tank) should be looking at the dial, but is purposefully not doing so in order to allow the tank to overfill, splash out all over the place and so sell a further half a gallon of Super Shell.

Anything else you need help with Roger?

Charlie.

13 hours ago, RogerH said:

Why is that chap 2nd on the right looking up the other chaps rear end -  is this allowed oop! North.

Roger

His whippet hid underneath the car?