Rear view mirror fixings to windscreen frame

Thanks Rodger I saw these but they don't tell me what they are. Call me mean but moss want 1.20 each and then triple it for postage and add some tax and then wait a week. I have a shop down the road that sells most common UNF, UNC sold by weight and I doubt 2 screws will cost 50p and I can take straight home. Just need to know thread, length and head type

4 minutes ago, Richmac said:

Thanks Rodger I saw these but they don't tell me what they are. Call me mean but moss want 1.20 each and then triple it for postage and add some tax and then wait a week. I have a shop down the road that sells most common UNF, UNC sold by weight and I doubt 2 screws will cost 50p and I can take straight home. Just need to know thread, length and head type

Yes.  I am dumbfounded by the Austin Morris part number. What  is RMP2312?    Maybe10-32 unf 12/16” long

stupid number system.