Something for the weekend

I have just come across this 

https://www.wheelsonwednesday.co.uk

Their last show/meeting is Sunday, Im going to give it a try, A friend of mine put me onto this who has been, as the sun is supposed to be out I thought I would take the 6 out and as they park classics and moderns in separate areas It will be nice to se what's there, From the pics I have seen that he has taken there is a real nice mix of cars. I hope to see some of you there .

if not for this year sign up and pop to one next year :D

( not connected to the show in any way or the organisers)

Martin,

It probably won’t affect you but to anyone coming from the West you need to be aware that a new bridge is going in today across the Worcester bypass. Road closures and congestion may well go on until Sunday.

It’s only 30 miles from me so I may well give it a go. I like these little shows with a mixture of cars.

Charlie.

Thanks for the heads up Charlie, if you have look on Instagram you can see what normally turns up :D

Well I have to say what great event this was 800 cars turned up and at only 4 pound per car its amazing value as well , It was nice to spend some time in the sun looking at some fantastic cars, a full range from modern to classics, its well worth visit 

It will be a place i visit in the future :D