Bulb holder identification

hi this just came with the car and I haven't been able to figure out where on earth it is for does anybody have any ideas all of the instruments seem to be lit up...and looking at the wiring of red and white it is clearly lumination but I just can't figure where it could be for

Screenshot_20200829-192921.png

Is that the glovebox light, or glovebox side footwell light ??

Edited by Steves_TR6

Below is where the passenger courtesy bulb is mounted on a LHD car (not my car). During the TR6 production run, I believe Triumph used two different mounting brackets as shown below. My 74 uses the the white clip shown by itself. I think earlier years used the  black one shown mounted.

That said, the holder looks like it might be for the dash instruments / warning lamps..... which use a red/white wire.

76Light2_2013-08-09.jpg

light clip.JPG

Edited by Atl TR6

This is quite a mystery....

i went out smd photographed the small bulb holders on my 6 , 2 different courtesy light fittings and an instrument illumination fitting.

none look quite right ....

5F11B13A-4CD2-4613-B530-A7F0FF80A648.jpeg

242DDB36-9795-4CAB-A338-841F43C8E7C5.jpeg

3F0D009D-BDAB-452F-B797-9C4B3BF55933.jpeg