Rims for wheels

My steels either need a refurb or Treat myself to a set of the pictured rims (they look like two different sorts).  My question is does anyone have photos of them on their cars?   Also are they prone to falling off?

thank you

4B032468-154E-46FE-9C12-01227FDBD704.jpeg

591BEFD1-D04A-4528-B1D4-08C9FB4A72CF.jpeg

Edited by DanC

Had the narrower version from a Jaguar S type on my TR3A for over 20 years.  Never lost one, but being chrome they deteriorated.

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/wheel-trim-15-chrome-single-aftermarket-502160z.html?assoc=117117

Peter W

I have them, they take some time to fit as they are very tight, and need to be carefully fitted so they don't distort. I am dreading the time I take them off, as the "barbs" will have taken paint off the wheels. Great as a cosmetic refurb, but I will remove mine next year and get my wheels blasted and powder coated.

Cheers

Mark.

Lovely, they do ‘rust’ also and mark the steel wheels in the process, i think these are fine as long as a) you are never going to not have them or b) don’t mind the powder coating cost if you get shut. Look lovely though!

Trim rings are standard on North American TR6's. Brushed aluminum originally, replacements are polished SS.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg