Cockpit Rear panel and hood frame assembly

Hi There,

I am in the process of optimizing and beautifying my hoodframe and have realized that the rear Panel in the Cockpit (12) was missing.

I have ordered replacement but appreciated Information of how this is attached to the Body (the spare parts catalogues do not Show the nuts and bolts for this....)

Further, how are the Frame webbings (6) attached to the body ?

Reference Pictures and Input very  welcome...

cockpit.png.9c11959f600f398d7da2618b09d88f32.png

Moliver

The hood webbing ( no 6 )is secured to the body by a threaded screw and one of the lift and dot pegs for the hood fastener both of which should be on the inside of the bar ( no 12 ) They screw into the captive nuts in the rear panel

The cockpit capping ( no 12 ) screws into the inside of the rear panel with self tapping screws and a cup washer ( Moss page 138 nos 13 & 14   8 will be required) but fix them under the rear trim panel. 
Hope this helps

Cheers

Gordon242B32D4-7EBD-4CAB-9364-1BF8E034E0F7.thumb.jpeg.3ad21bf877d8fbb0254c2a1634957e87.jpeg

5ACDA6FC-5133-4ECE-983B-45B5B6AFEB3D.jpeg

Edited by G Denson
wrong part number