MOMO Daytona steering wheel

I have an old Momo Daytona steering wheel which I want to sell. Are these expensive? I see some ridiculous (to me) prices on the www, hence my question. 
Thanks,

Waldi

86D79967-2514-4D79-B8A4-B8645D3E509A.jpeg

94EFB0DD-556C-4E7D-A475-C0176B2FC8D3.jpeg

Be careful what you sell, Waldi, there may be legal liabilities. I believe wood rimmed steering wheels are now illegal in most countries - awful damage to guts by wood splinters in the case of an accident. 
I have a Bastuk steering wheel which, though composite, is a very good wood imitation - it fooled the man who sold it to me who thought it was wood - Neil Revington!!

james

Thank you James,

wood rimmed steering wheels can be bought from many suppliers, in the UK and in Holland, so I cannot imagine they are not allowed on public roads. Nevertheless, I will give the buyer a notice prior to buying .Waldi

Thanks Pete!

I searched via google but the prices range huge. Will ask just 75 euro, and hope it sells.

Regards,

Waldi

Hi John, it was about 1/2” smaller in diameter than my original CP wheel. Hope that helps. I sold it yesterday. 
Cheers,

Waldi

There was a thread a few years back where the rim of a new repro steering wheel tore away from the spokes. The pop-riveted  joint was concealed under the leather.

Peter