Advice on TR6 prices

19 minutes ago, barkerwilliams said:

Ey up lad, I knows thas new to TR6's but in the photo the sun is shining and roofs up.

You'll 'ave membership turning in their graves tha will.

:o

I hope you enjoy the car,

Alan

Apologies Alan, drive home involved a Motorway so didn't fancy top down for that. Rest assured it was folded shortly after pic was taken :D

And folded properly I hope!

check out the owners manual or YouTube if unsure.

graham

Edited by Graham J

OK as we have moved  to roof folding then please consider something like these garden cane end rubbers. Cheap and protects the hood from damage by the two sharp lockdown pins. Available any garden centre.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thick-Rubber-Garden-Safety-Toppers/dp/B077DPN4T7/ref=asc_df_B077DPN4T7/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309859607452&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8531089215667074571&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006790&hvtargid=pla-700828945115&psc=1

Alan

On 8/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, elclem1 said:

There are pretenders to the throne out there, you just need to know where to look.

You are right there ! I have not forgotten  about Malcom and his 1000 psi PTFE S/S hose where you have to buy one of his diaphragm PRV's to get rid of the harmonic banging. It was a good earner for him? I am still using the original Lucas type and have no harmonic banging as I also use the correct HP rubber hose.

Bruce.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, barkerwilliams said:

OK as we have moved  to roof folding then please consider something like these garden cane end rubbers. Cheap and protects the hood from damage by the two sharp lockdown pins. Available any garden centre.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thick-Rubber-Garden-Safety-Toppers/dp/B077DPN4T7/ref=asc_df_B077DPN4T7/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309859607452&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8531089215667074571&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006790&hvtargid=pla-700828945115&psc=1

Alan

Or you can use a couple of  1" stubs of 1/2" heater hose. This pushes on quite nicely and does a similar job.