Curborough wet sprint

As promised a video of my recent Curborough sprint that has a figure of 8 track layout. 

it was wet and some kind fiat added oil to the track just to make like interesting.

I ended up 2nd in class on the day behind Steve Small and his race prepared TR7V8 but 1st in class on handicap.

ironically If it had stayed properly wet I May have been first overall 

ah well Steve is very competitive and an accomplished driver who was i to ruin his hat trick .

Don’t need the rear view mirror on the sprint as only one car on track at a time. Good job as it’s a fig of 8. 
not booked gold cup this year. 
is the REDROSE group doing anything. I’ve not had anything ?!

Hi rear view mirror was just in case you spun you could see where you were going in reverse. (laughing face as emoji not allowed)
Redrose have a stand but had to book on ages ago and Bob had problems booking it again ( photo of tr,name,reg and phone number). We have Weaver Wanda, a weeks holiday in the lakes in TR and Bear town car run to look forward to, I think there’s more just around the corner hopefully, see you soon.

Mike Redrose Group