Stand up and be counted

Because we have not been able to have an International week end this year or any kind of meet up I thought this may bring back happy memories of past Internationals etc.

Two photos of two forum meet ups at Malvern Three Counties Show ground in previous years and happier times.

The second  picture is the oldest one and has been numbered but please identify yourself with your number.

Everyone is identified on the first and later photo but it would still be good to know if you are still here on the forum, so reply if you are all present and correct.

E735BC65-B677-4E05-9730-CE02682D9BEB.png

28D27C87-11BD-4E5C-B864-7C3408CEE76A.jpeg

Edited by SuzanneH

Those were the days Suzanne, this is a photo of the very first forum meet organised by Guy (Jersey Royal) back in 2009 at Malvern.

I'm in the pink 'Camp Flowers' shirt in this one and No 16 in the second photo above - I'll let other identify themselves as they may wish to retain their anonymity for good reason, just saying.......:D

Cheers, Andrew

DSC_0311.thumb.JPG.387c54c22a4daf662a61df8d8a552884.JPG

Second photo 27 is me when I had hair and 24 is my wingman Albert RIP :(

Oh and 9a is Stanley, Paul Harveys Sealyham.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart
36 minutes ago, Andrew Smith said:

Those were the days Suzanne, this is a photo of the very first forum meet organised by Guy (Jersey Royal) back in 2009 at Malvern.

I'm in the pink 'Camp Flowers' shirt in this one and No 16 in the second photo above - I'll let other identify themselves as they may wish to retain their anonymity for good reason, just saying.......:D

Cheers, Andrew

Im 2nd from left there and Albert was behind Pauls (UVC) car.

Stuart.

56 minutes ago, Andrew Smith said:

Cheers, Andrew

I am on the right joint organiser with Guy and we provided the free drinks

Number 31 in the first photo. Can't see myself in the second - what year was that? I'm sure I would have been at the IWE, but clearly missed the photo taking. I don't think I was at the 2009 IWE - it was before the TR was back on the road, although I might have attended in the Stag - I need to check.

no 4 first photo

18 on the second

not sure where i was for the first one did someone mention drink ??? hahaha

as there is nothing this year should be a good turnout for next year not sure where things were at Stratford 

look forward to meeting up again

david

14 hours ago, TR NIALL said:

Photo (3) where are they now.

26D918D3-89C8-43FF-B97A-6742AAC6BA01.jpeg

Number 1 is Rohdri from Wales who disappeared a few years ago from here and sadly Jean is OTRB

Stuart.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:02 PM, SuzanneH said:

Because we have not been able to have an International week end this year or any kind of meet up I thought this may bring back happy memories of past Internationals etc.

Two photos of two forum meet ups at Malvern Three Counties Show ground in previous years and happier times.

The second  picture is the oldest one and has been numbered but please identify yourself with your number.

Everyone is identified on the first and later photo but it would still be good to know if you are still here on the forum, so reply if you are all present and correct.

28D27C87-11BD-4E5C-B864-7C3408CEE76A.jpeg

Just noticed I am 33 on this one just next to Jean, the worst thing is I only twigged because my name is on my tee shirt, 22 is  Chris59.

Edited by Kiwifrog
On 8/19/2020 at 4:41 PM, Andrew Smith said:

Cheers, Andrew

I am next to Stuart on his LHS in the grey/green T shirt. I’ve lost a bit of weight since then. 

Rgds Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thanks for checking in everyone who did it’s good to know you are still here.

The photo historians/keepers have a few amendments to make now, thanks for the information provided by those who knew.

i expect a number of you are attending Diane Pringle’s funeral as I type this, sending my condolences to Tom and the family and my love to all. xxx

On 9/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, Dave I O W said:

Hi Sue, 

I'm number 23 in the first photo and number 4 in the second,

All the best

Dave.

Thanks Dave, glad to see you are still here.