Headlight query

Hi, I recently come into possession of a 73 pi, all I know is it’s apparently a survivor so wish to keep it as standard or original as possible.  I am a novice so please bear with me.

So was looking at getting my light rims rechromed, but managed to find some replacements online. Now I’ve opened them up it looks like the light bowls are in need of replacement (look tatty) but they show pilot bulb lights that appear not to have been used(blanked on one and taped over in other).  So currently looking to replace with front bowls with no pilot light hole, just wondering if this was standard?

Looks like a replacement Lucas British Pre Focus (BPF) unit with an halogen bulb conversion.

What does the front of the lens look like?

TR6 would not have had a pilot lamp hole in the reflector as original.  (The small hole is for a headlamp mounted sidelamp/pilot lamp, same arrangement as a classic mini in 1965 would have had.) 

Is the car originally UK delivered and RHD  or is the car LHD, if so what market was it delivered to?

Cheers

Peter W