Alternator with Vacuum Pump?

Two points:

The oil feed for the Opel pump is not that big deal. Many people claim additional oil feed for cylinder head is necessary and fit that. This is similar and a little blanking plate to feed the oil/air back from pump to engine is no big deal.

The air pump was invented by me because I have a hotter cam producing less vaccuum. That needs much more pedal forces and was simply uncomfortable. So just an improvement for hotter engines and not for "normal TR6"

The double diaphragm booster, even with the hotter cam, is just another world, it requieres pedal forces like a modern car with ABS.

So it depends what cam is fitted and what is aimed. Ladylike the brakes will become only with bigger booster, back to normal and good braking for sporty cams is possible with the vaccuum pump. Stock TRs will not improve noticeable with the pump.

Today I made a test-drive with my wife and the new larger servo (Choose the order yourselves:D). It really tranformed braking, not only because of the significantly increased force, but also by the smoother action. Highly recommended for LHD cars, and maybe possible on a RHD too? 
Waldi