Spraying in the rain

Well not quite,  but spraying in damp conditions, was going to put the bonnet in its final coat of bonda rust today but the atmosphere is very humid and was just pondering if I should spray today as was concerned I might trap moisture under the paint so can anybody advise if  its ok to spare in these damp humid conditions 

EDIT Answered my own question,  recommended relative humidity 40-50%  Aylesbury today 94-98% so looks like we won't be doing any spraying today 

ATB Graham 

Edited by Graham

Graham, good call. The PO of my car must have painted (or had it painted) in damp/ humid conditions. The car is covered in small blisters. Most people don’t see them, but it’s the only thing I see and I think I am in for a costly redo. 

If they are the so called micro blisters they often afflict cars when kept under a close fitting cover which is put down to holding damp close onto the surface which prevents the car drying naturally.

Mick Richards