Tr2/3 Chrome reveal moulding.

I don't have access to the sales wants area but someone did at one time ask about this chrome ring.

I have one original that is not appropriate for my car and I wont be using it on my car. This is item 4 on Moss catalogue page 128 Trim and Badges. It is appropriate on a very late TR2. and has the crimped ends.

This item is no longer available and I anticipate unlikely to be repro'd. It is therefore a rare item and for sale for a realistic offer. It is used but original and more than useable.

Rod

Ian Brown, on behalf of the TR Spares Development Fund (TR SDF), approached Trampere, who very generously offered to donate his reveal moulding in order that the TR SDF may investigate the possibility of getting some reproductions made.

Ian Gibson, another member of the TR SDF's committee, has a TR2 with its original reveal moulding in place on his car, so soon we should be in a good position to progress matters.

I would like to thank Trampere (John) for this very public-spirited gesture, and hope that he may be able to get his TR3A, which he is currently re-building, across the Irish Sea to Malvern next year.

Ian Cornish, Chairman TR SDF

On 14/08/2020 at 16:59, Rodbr said:

Je n'ai pas accès à la zone des ventes, mais quelqu'un a demandé à un moment donné à propos de cet anneau chromé.

J'ai un original qui ne convient pas à ma voiture et je ne l'utiliserai pas sur ma voiture. Ceci est l'article 4 sur la page 128 du catalogue Moss Garnitures et insignes. Il convient sur un TR2 très tardif. et a les extrémités serties.

Cet article n'est plus disponible et je pense qu'il est peu probable qu'il soit reproduit. C'est donc un objet rare et à vendre pour une offre réaliste. Il est utilisé mais original et plus qu'utilisable.

Barre

Hello

Avez-vous des photos please.

Je suis intéressé pour ma tr2 

Stéphane de Lille France.  Thanks

Best regards