Shelsley Hill and Curborough Fig of 8 this weekend

after no motorsport since last year i did a shake down run as Shelsley on the 25/7.

and this weekend i have Shelsley on the saturday and Curborough fig of 8 sprint on the sunday

fingers crossed for safe runs.

I'll report back

H

Yes it is good to see that the TRs are getting out and about again at the Sprints and Hillclimbs.

There were 7 at our first meeting at Castle Combe, then 3 at Shelsley Walsh followed by a magnificent 10 at Goodwood. Hopefully the numbers will increase as the year progresses and the restrictions are lifted further. It is such a shame that spectators are not allowed at the moment, and some organisers such as Loton Park and Prescott have not thrown their doors open to all competitors, just their club members. 

There is a fair amount of detail and chat on our Facebook page TR Register Sprint and Hillclimb Championship

More live streaming of the Shelsley weekend. 
TR Register class is on Saturday 

https://www.shelsleywalsh.com/single-post/2020/08/12/August-15th-and-16th-Live-Streaming

Watched the streaming on the internet, nearly as good as being there! It must have been very close racing for the TRs

Richard Durrant TR4  41.06

Tom Purves TR3A  41.17

Hamish Roscoe TR3A  41.20

Phil Brown TR2  45.02

It was a good day

all above were PB’s I think

you were missed Roger

but it’s pouring with rain at Curborough at the moment so no fastest times today  

just sideways excitement!!

Edited by Hamish

Curborough gave us one dry (ish) run and I ended up 2nd in class behind a race prepared TR7v8 and the fastest of 4 tr3a drivers. 

pity it’s was such a wet day tho.

H