It's the Silly things That Make me Happy

was in a waiting room this morning. On a wall was a notice that made comment about the queue.

For whatever reason I was transported back into my Terry Pratchett world (a very nice place)

He spelled/spelt Continuum - continuumniumniumnium  -  because it does.

My 'queue' ended up as queueueueueue - because it was a long queue

Do I need help???

Roger

Possibly, Roger, but then so do I!
I was in a queueueueueue yesterday. The good news was that, as a result of my patience, I’m going on for my op a week today to have the engineering wire removed from my kneecap. Thought it might come in handy for the TR so I’ve asked to keep it as a souvenir! :(:wacko:

13 minutes ago, Ben Freer said:

I was in a queueueueueue yesterday. The good news was that, as a result of my patience, I’m going on for my op a week today to have the engineering wire removed from my kneecap. Thought it might come in handy for the TR so I’ve asked to keep it as a souvenir! :(:wacko:

good quality medical stainless wire

save it for when you need a good lock wire

21 minutes ago, Ben Freer said:

Hi Ben,

defo keep the knee cap. If you need SS wire I can send you some.

Roger