no injection/pulsation on cylinder no. 5

I'm pretty sure if you back the flow off the pressure it supplies will increase. I need 680 kPag for my system to work from the Bosch and a Carter primer pump. And my system works at a lower pressure than most.

What pressure is your PRV set at? You have to get at least that pressure.

15 minutes ago, Casar66 said:

I do not know, I have never meassured it. All I know ist that car runs with this combination since 35 years without the common Bosch-conversion  problems.

Like you, my setup works and I'm not touching it, but I'm also not buying a new pump.

I found this pump by coincidence. Classic Volvo drivers need the 996 and Volvo has an own spare-parts-no. for the 996.. And that Esen-SKV-pump is listet by Volvo as the official replacement for the Bosch. And also Porsche enthusiasts used it. So I am very optimistic that it will work. I paid 36 Euro for it. But as long my 996 is working I will do nothing.