How can I make really good photos of my TR?

11 hours ago, TRTOM2498PI said:

A few action shots.

+1

Edited by DavidBee

On 8/4/2020 at 12:42 PM, TRTOM2498PI said:

A few action shots.

excellent, not least as each look like great fun was being had

2 hours ago, Andrew Smith said:

One of my favourite photos of 'Saffy'

great colours, lovely sunshine but parking across the lane really bugs me, and imo this side of the car would greatly benefit from reflected or infill light

1 hour ago, RogerH said:

I like the sunbeams.  In fact any motorbike.

:D  .. you wag you.

22 minutes ago, Bfg said:

great colours, lovely sunshine but parking across the lane really bugs me, and imo this side of the car would greatly benefit from reflected or infill light

Thanks for your comment, however it was taken on a closed military road at sparrow's fart!

Edited by Andrew Smith
1 hour ago, RogerH said:

Hi Andrew,

I like the sunbeams.  In fact any motorbike.

Nice photo

Roger

Hi Roger,

Very good! :lol:

Several times riding a motorbike over the years I've felt Jesus has wanted me, but not for a Sunbeam. ;)

Cheers, Andrew

On 6 August 2020 at 4:43 PM, Andrew Smith said:

One of my favourite photos of 'Saffy', my 1970 survivor TR6, now in a private collection in Japan.

7.thumb.jpg.09b7e3d867e3e3ad718e301d67e69eb3.jpg

I know Saffy is in Japan...but I had to giggle with the "rising sun"  style picture. 

As the, admittedly, the world’s worst photographer you will all understand I’ve only taken a cursory outside intErest here.. 

However, now is the time to push the quality up to another level altogether....... What better picture of a TR can you get than one ‘destroyIng’ the big Healey’s in competition?...

Not many better pleasures in life than taking them on the in and outside...... just stumbled across this carefully stored photo..... I’m the handsome, dashing young driver but, bonus prize for anyone who can name the long suffering navigator?

(if any of you recognise my sponsor....... you’ve had a very interesting but misspend youth!!?).....

F718EF53-18EC-4842-AE93-98A72F93440E.thumb.jpeg.85b9ca73b9de938911ad3e3d493b8728.jpeg

16 hours ago, Crawfie said:

I know Saffy is in Japan...but I had to giggle with the "rising sun"  style picture. 

Yes, that rising sun was somewhat of a premonition as I took the photo during a photoshoot in October 2016 for a Triumph World article about Saffy.

Talking of photoshoots, here's some taken in July 2017 for a Classic Cars Magazine shootout - Saffy waving the flag for the TR6 and out in front again, of course! 

Cheers, Andrew

Taken by Rob of Classic Cars Magazine1162488915__FM_6819copy.thumb.jpg.5113d1eedd75da3be88456e26ba3b5a4.jpg

These two taken by me:

DSC_0503.thumb.JPG.76b7b695c2428b3bb07bd36dd5f13215.JPG

DSC_0508.thumb.JPG.9d2e683cb390a4df5838e86c97a85ef4.JPG

Edited by Andrew Smith
14 hours ago, Tony_C said:

As the, admittedly, the world’s worst photographer you will all understand I’ve only taken a cursory outside intErest here.. 

However, now is the time to push the quality up to another level altogether....... What better picture of a TR can you get than one ‘destroyIng’ the big Healey’s in competition?...

Not many better pleasures in life than taking them on the in and outside...... just stumbled across this carefully stored photo..... I’m the handsome, dashing young driver but, bonus prize for anyone who can name the long suffering navigator?

(if any of you recognise my sponsor....... you’ve had a very interesting but misspend youth!!?).....

F718EF53-18EC-4842-AE93-98A72F93440E.thumb.jpeg.85b9ca73b9de938911ad3e3d493b8728.jpeg

London Rubber Company !

Mick Richards

Can't make him/her out even when blowing the photo up to microscopic proportions...who he ?

Mick Richards

1 hour ago, Tony_C said:

Nah, not even close Mick........... The clue is in the love heart ......

....btw you surely will have come up against ‘my’ navigator!?

It has got to with something with sex or dating......

1 hour ago, Crawfie said:

It has got to with something with sex or dating......

Bingo Crawfie........... 100% correct on the first.!   .... and yep, ‘dating’ also technically is right answer......:wub:<_<

Those were the days....

T-shirt I saw yesterday said something along the lines “Good old Days”......... Because I wasn’t good.... and I wasn’t old!

Edited by Tony_C
Added line at end

Bingo Crawfie........... 100% correct on the first.!   .... and yep, ‘dating’ also technically is right answer......

That’s what I said ! London Rubber Company !

Mick Richards