Dear Triumph owners

I bought TR8 Coupé in 2018 in the US and imported it to Switzerland. I‘m complety happy with the car.

Two questions I may ask:

1. Does someone know the exact production figures of TR8 Coupé with the big sunruf?

(As far as I know they builded around 400 TR8 Coupé and 40 or 44 do have this beautiful big sunroof.

2. Do tune the engine mild I found the stage 1 heads from V8tuners. Is someone experienced with this heads or know any other good head. (Street and trackday together with Holley and headers and a mild cam = 180 - 210 hp. Unleded fuel, good torque at low rpm, no overheating issues...)

Thanks for feedack and greetings!

46980500-221B-4B8B-8AFE-7B3CBBAC846C.jpeg

Hi , Looks fantastic!

Unsure of the figures made with a sunroof, not sure it was recorded in the VUN number so it might be difficult to trace that number accurately. The registrars would know better than I, you can find their details in he back of TR Action Magazine.

As for the cylinder heads, all V8Tuner's products used to be good and have used them for many parts over the years. I believe they closed down earlier this year and am not sure if they will re-open any time soon.