Vicki Butler-Henderson reviews auction TR6

The Windsorview Lakes Auction, Berkshire, saw this 1972 TR6 go under the hammer last week, estimated at £28 - £35K. 

Sold on the day for £52,732. Nice.

Cheers, Deggers

Edited by Deggers
1 hour ago, saffrontr said:

... nice to see Vicki again.

Cheers Derek. Yes, good to see VBH again isn't it!

Always took a shine to the Henderson . . . haha, that laugh, every time! :D

Cheers, Deggers

I have always liked VBH but that was lazy journalism ... do some research or at least have some awareness of the car.  

About 8,500 came to the UK?  They were built in the UK!  

In the video it says the car is a concours winner, I thought in the other thread on this car it was second in the TR6 non standard at Stratford.?

Must say the car looked better in the short video, however still too modern for my liking. An expensive labour of love.

Phil

41 minutes ago, PGB BME said:

In the video it says the car is a concours winner, I thought in the other thread on this car it was second in the TR6 non standard at Stratford.?

Must say the car looked better in the short video, however still too modern for my liking. An expensive labour of love.

Phil

Phil,

We have been through all this in the other thread, It was only second in the TR6 non standard at Stratford

I know I judged it

Rex