TR4A for sale on the market - wow

Worth a look if only to see the cost of some of the invoices for work that has been done to the car. So glad I do it for fun and don’t have to ise a garage. For sale at The Market. The current owner has certainly looked after this car.

2 hours ago, Jase said:

Worth a look if only to see the cost of some of the invoices for work that has been done to the car. So glad I do it for fun and don’t have to ise a garage. For sale at The Market. The current owner has certainly looked after this car.

Nope...nothing visible as to what you are talking about...where have you hidden it ?

Mick Richards

Nothing special, lot of BS in the blurb and they definitely need to learn how to fold the hood properly. Nice overrun too :P poor panel fit and areas of rust and no view of the underneath either.

Stuart.

5 minutes ago, stuart said:

Nothing special, lot of BS in the blurb and they definitely need to learn how to fold the hood properly. Nice overrun too :P poor panel fit and areas of rust and no view of the underneath either.

Stuart.

I was more shocked by the invoices, have you checked those? Does anyone fold a hood properly when they sell a car? Not sure why not.

4 minutes ago, Mark1965TR4aBRG said:

I once drove a bog standard 4a and it scared the life out of me as I threw it at a corner as I would my own car and it just wanted to go straight on

Standard design by Triumph, understeer is safer than oversteer, that's what the the standard fitment front anti roll bar with no anti roll bar at the rear gives you, less roll and masses of understeer. If owners have never experienced understeer in a front anti roll bar car only car...then you are not driving fast enough !

Mick Richards 

6 hours ago, stuart said:

Stuart.

The V8 engined TR4 sold by the same company last week was similarly presented with the hood poorly erected and then folded down in a mess rather than being removed with the frame covered by the interior trim as it should have been. 

3 hours ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Standard design by Triumph, understeer is safer than oversteer, that's what the the standard fitment front anti roll bar with no anti roll bar at the rear gives you, less roll and masses of understeer. If owners have never experienced understeer in a front anti roll bar car only car...then you are not driving fast enough !

Mick Richards 

It was a combination of steering wheel play, body roll, lack of brakes plus masses of understeer and tyre roll!