2 hours ago, PGB BME said:

Rex

Ive given your details to someone regarding the 6.

A good buy for someone

Phil

Thanks Phil,  I appreciate that. Have a few people who are thinking about it, and one who e:mailed me and wanted it for sweet FA

Bearing in mine that someone on e:bay wants £ 7500 just  for a TR6 body tub and panels, I think my price is reasonable.

As well as it being on TR Classified I now also have it on the Car and Classic web site

Rex

1 hour ago, Rex Wyer said:

Thanks Phil,  I appreciate that. Have a few people who are thinking about it, and one who e:mailed me and wanted it for sweet FA

Bearing in mine that someone on e:bay wants £ 7500 just  for a TR6 body tub and panels, I think my price is reasonable.

As well as it being on TR Classified I now also have it on the Car and Classic web site

Rex

Fair price for a very good project - good luck with the sale Rex.

Cheers, Andrew

• 1 month later...

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your earlier comments, however after 800 views  at it on the Car and Classic web site and 613 on the TR for sale site, the car is still for sale.

The last person to enquire about it  wanted to know how to get it to Sweden, but never came back after I gave him chapter and verse how to transport it there.

Don't know if its the Covid 19 that is putting everyone off, or just the uncertainty of the future.

Hope you are keeping well

Kind regards

Rex