Surry top H frame - paint colour

Hi Guys,

Has anybody know of a off the shelf car paint code,  preferable aerosol, to use to match  a new Surry top 'H' frame,  which is a beige colour, presumably as original.

Thanks 

Rich 

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would resurrect my question. Can't believe that nobody has  repainted a Surry top frame in the original colour and cannot share the paint code?

Hopefully someone can help. 

Thanks 

Rich

1 hour ago, rvwp said:

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would resurrect my question. Can't believe that nobody has  repainted a Surry top frame in the original colour and cannot share the paint code?

Hopefully someone can help. 

Thanks 

Rich

There is no paint code for the frame that Ive ever found , Years ago when I repainted my 4a hood frame just went to my local factors and went through their swatches until I found the nearest and used that. Last few I have had powder coated we just went through the RAL chips he had and chose the nearest again.

Here you go take your pick https://www.ralcolor.com/

Stuart.

4 minutes ago, jerrytr5 said:

I think mine was cream (it originally had a white surrey), before I painted it black.

Jerry

Some Wag back in the early Nineties suggested it was "Desert Storm" tan.

Stuart.

OK thanks Guys, just being fussy. I'll find something that looks creamy and go with that. Rich