Nic Knack rebuild of a TR4

Bought from Ireland( hence the name) going for a complete rebuild and intend to show it in our concours IWE when ever that is.Engine rebuilt and a different discipline to  TR5/6 rebuild. Gearbox/ overdrive rebuilt by Pete and Tom Cox. Chassis some reinforcing and in for powder coating. Rolling chassis should be around two weeks work fitting that up. Body shell in the paint shop with a few jobs 

to do on the shell and then back to me for final fitting up.

All this is new to me as I am into TR4a, TR5 and TR6 and know them well.

With the past lock down I have been like a pig in sh** bringing the TR much more forward than normal.

Regards Harry TR5 Nutter

20200714_095800_resized.jpg

20200714_095727_resized.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Here you go Pete. It was a tip from Mike MD and after looking at his it all fell in to place.

ORDER DATE

08 Jul, 2020

ORDER NUMBER

23-05356-74395

SOLD BY

rotalec(1 item) 

ORDER TOTAL

£99.95

Order DENSO TYPE 40 AMP ALTERNATOR FOR KUBOTA D1005 BOBCAT JCB JOHN DEERE TEREX PLA103Return this itemBuy againLeave Feedback

More actions

DENSO TYPE 40 AMP ALTERNATOR FOR KUBOTA D1005 BOBCAT JCB JOHN DEERE TEREX PLA103

( 312874330195 )

Delivered on 10 Jul, 2020

Tracking number: Tracking number41824100000955

This item has been dispatched.

• 1 month later...

Hi harry 

looks great keep the photos coming is there any chance of a close up of the overdrive/chassis mount setup got to sort something out for mine don’t really want to spend out on a conversion mount if I can help it 

regards john 

• 3 weeks later...