Anthony Hamilton collection for sale

Silverstone Auctions is offering 18 cars from the private collection of Anthony Hamilton, father of six-time Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton.

The collection is dominated by Triumph sports cars, with no fewer than six being offered in the sale, including a TR5 and also an extremely rare Triumph Italia. As well as the Triumphs, there are other British classics like an impeccable, MGA Twin Cam, two Swallow Dorettis, a 1932 Wolesley Hornet March-bodied Special, and a couple of Minis.

1932 Wolesley Hornet March-bodied Special
1960 Triumph Italia 2000 GT
1954 Swallow Doretti Roadster
1965 Morris Mini Traveller De Luxe
1955 Swallow Doretti Roadster
1968 Morris Mini Cooper S
1957 Chevrolet Corvette C1
1968 Triumph TR5
1957 Triumph TR3/A
1971 Radford Mini Cooper S
1958 Austin Healey 100-6 (BN4)
1977 Triumph Stag Mk III M/OD
1960 MGA Twin Cam
1980 Triumph TR8
1960 Triumph TR3A
2006 Ford GT
1960 Alvis TD21
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Coupe

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/anthony-hamilton-selling-18-rare-082000150.html

Assuming that isn’t a stock-image Mr Hamilton hasn’t had the Stag long.... it was at my local ‘anything-goes’ gathering last September (it did have an optimistic  - in my view - for sale notice on it)

..... Andy 

A7C9A5FC-BC84-4A50-A43E-7D0608DCA5E2.jpeg

Will Anthony Hamilton have any TRs left in his collection?
I understand he recently bought the late Barry Goswell's TR5, and he is an honorary TR Register member so it would be great to have his continued support.
Ian

• 2 weeks later...

For a Triumph enthusiast this auction coming up on Saturday is really exciting!  A brand new TR8??  Two Dorettis and an Italia?  TR3, etc., and a nice MGA and some others as well.  I think its a special collection for sure.

Cheers

Dan

Have spoken to Mark who 'looks after' Anthony's cars and he tells me they still have two TR5s  and an Italia nearly ready from restoration, have just finished two Dolomite Sprints  and are having a TR2 built. Still plenty of TRs in his collection.

cheers,

Allan

51 minutes ago, Allan Westbury said:

Have spoken to Mark who 'looks after' Anthony's cars and he tells me they still have two TR5s  and an Italia nearly ready from restoration, have just finished two Dolomite Sprints  and are having a TR2 built. Still plenty of TRs in his collection.

cheers,

Allan

Nice to read Mr Hamilton senior is restoring TR’s and other Triumphs.

2C10E017-9D27-4D94-981B-79F110849527.png

Edited by Misfit