A Weighty Problem

Well, !!! today I had a brain wave, or may be it was a grey cell ripple.   To compensate for my errant scales I invented anti gravity boots.   Honest it's true.

So earlier on I applied the boots to my feet and leapt forth onto the scales and lo and behold they measured the correct weight of 12st 10lbs

I had the boots calibrated for 5 stone.  The previous reading was 17st 10lbs.

So what is going on - with not boots I'm 17st and with boots I'm 12st.   The only oddity between two weeks ago when it measured OK and now is that I am wearing compression sock.

These weigh the odd ounce or two.

Does anybody want any size 8 anti-gravity boots

Roger

Edited by RogerH

Hi Pete,

there really ins't that much room on the scales to put ones feet.    

The Anti Gravity Boots are still for sale.   Anybody weighing less than 5 st may simply float off into space.

Roger

If you consider the earths atmosphere as a fluid then archimedes principle will apply. Gas and bloating will increase buoyancy and you will appear to weigh less especially on more humid days. Try farting before you step on the scales.

Wishing you all the best Roger.

Stan.

I need those boots, sadly size 8 is far too small - perhaps I need anti gravity boots with extra anti gravity!

Get well soon!

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,

if my anti-grav boots are too small then how about my MK2 product - Helium balloons. 

These may look like those cheap balloons you get from party and fancy dress shops (especially the heart shaped ones) but at the price tag I have put on them these are really 'pro' balloons.

Guaranteed to probably reduce your attachment to the planet

Recovering nicely. I have just done the tappets on the 4A.All went well. Tomorrow I have pipes removed - that will be fun (not).

Roger

Sorry to hear you’ve been under the scalper Roger, hope you recover fully very soon.

steve