Ian Cornish's Day

Ian

hope you have a wonderful days celebrations

Happy Birthday

H

Thank you very much, very kind of you. 

As they couldn't make it today (Alex's late shift in the GP surgery), Alex, Sarah and the 3 grandchildren came round last night, bearing fish & chips from the emporium in the centre of Thame - went down well with a bottle of Champagne.

Having replaced 4VC's original standard radiator and pusher Kenlowe with a Radtec alloy radiator and Revotec sucker fan, I went out for a test run after lunch today - all seems well, I'm glad to say.  Just need some really hot weather to see whether my overheating problems have been alleviated.

Best wishes,

Ian Cornish

Thank you - 81 is not a big deal, although the grandchildren (8, 5 and 0.25 years) think it to be a very large number!

Ian Cornish

I’m afraid I’m tardy as well Ian, I was travelling and only caught up this morning, nevertheless Happy Birthday, hope you had great day.

Mick Richards

7 hours ago, ianc said:

Thank you - 81 is not a big deal, although the grandchildren (8, 5 and 0.25 years) think it to be a very large number!

Ian Cornish

A very new grandchild, since we met the other two last year! Congratulations to all.  xxx