Studio 434 visit Tuesday 1st September 2020

i first floated the idea of visiting the Roger Dudding classic car collection  under Alec's Inn. Well i have now heard back from them and we can visit his Studio 434  on September 1s2020.   The cost is £30 per head and there is a minimum of 10 people required to  open it. So far three people have expressed an interest in going so we only need another 7.  The studio is located in Luton  and there is adequate parking there.  Please pm or contact me if you would like to go. and i will add your name to the list.  

hogie 

Edited by Paul Hogan
wrong date! now corrected

1 hour ago, Paul Hogan said:

i first floated the idea of visiting the Roger Dudding classic car collection  under Alec's Inn.

Well i have now heard back from them and we can visit his Studio 434  on September 1st  2021.   The cost is £30 per head and there is a minimum of 10 people required to  open it. So far three people have expressed an interest in going so we only need another 7.  The studio is located in Luton  and there is adequate parking there.  Please pm or contact me if you would like to go. and i will add your name to the list.  

hogie 

Hi Paul,

I think you need to highlight the year    2021  is this correct

Roger