Phoenix Exhaust

Hi Adam, sounds like you have a good plan to make the car your own. You will get plenty of help on this forum.

27? I hope you have joined the TR Youth: https://www.facebook.com/TR.Youth.Group They are a thoroughly disreputable group who like staying up late, drinking, partying and, heaven forbit, enjoying themselves. Seriously if you have not yet, then get in touch with Charlie at tryouth@tr-register.co.uk, he will lead you astray, sorry, help you enormously.

Mick

On 7/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, stuart said:

I have a similar setup but with an SAH copy manifold and a single silencer not overly loud and TBH quieter than the twin pipe system I replaced it for.

Stuart.

516248772_IMG_0009_1200x880-Copy.thumb.jpg.6e5c1bd66135bc60c900e513bd6466c5.jpg

Looks like a nice setup. We'll be working on uncle's TR4A project next after the installation of parts from 4Wheelonline onto the pick up truck. Gonna show your setup to him for the exhaust idea.

• 2 weeks later...