Hi All. This has probably been covered many times before , I have a set of princess calipers fixing holes repositioned what would you consider the best options for a disc and pads . I will be using the car for social domestic and pleasure and not any form of racing , but some spirited driving down to Le Mans etc . In sujesting combinations of pad and disc could you be mindful of my pocket 

These days my 7 has Princess calipers with EBC TR8 vented rotors and yellow stuff pads after I upgraded the pads and discs when a brisk drive down the Stelvio pass ended up with slightly warped discs. I have found this set up to work well

When I bought the car it had the calipers already installed with standard TR8 rotors - initially I had green stuff pads, but subsequently my garage replaced them, possibly with Mintex, which always left a lot of dust on the wheels after a run.

Car is used for pleasure including some of the longer CT events - RBRR & 10 Countries Run - and has covered about 50K miles in the last ten years, so its well used.

Cheers

Howard

Edited by HowardB
spelling error

Thanks Howard.  I was thinking standard tr7 discs and green pads pretty much what you had and like you go from there 

thanks Colin