Webuyanycar.com

No1 son used them to take his intermittently troublesome S-Max off him.

They always inspect the car upon arrival and start deducting money (usually in £100 lumps) from their quote, for each scratch, ding, scrape and graze they can find.

Use them, by all means, they are convenient, but, be sure to ensure that your car looks it's very best, before you take it in to them.

Good luck

Used them twice.... first time their price was higher than I would have got anywhere else and they didn’t chip the online-price at all. Second time they did try to chip their price, but we came to a sensible agreement. 

If you have a vehicle with multiple scratches/scrapes/imperfections per panel and have not described it correctly using the online tool you will get a lower price than you expect.

If they chip you, don’t accept their first offer, it will increase at the second time of asking (but not dramatically)

remember, you can always walk away

....... Andy 

I always use their online valuation which is generally higher than the dealers at trade in time as a bargaining tool. 

Costs you nothing.

Andy

Acaie,

When I came to move on my V70 I used their online valuation. I went to Evans Halshaw, their price was higher for it and it was a pleasant pan free experience.

Graham