I think it is me.

Having posted yesterday about a threaded holes and what the thread actually was I have found another conundrum.

I have an Aqualisa thermothingy shower control.  After too many months of it leaking at the on/off knob I decided to get a seal kit off Ebay.

Today the seals turned up - 4 seals and small pot of silicone grease.

Fitting the seals was straight forward and eventually understanding how the parts inside line it went together very nicely.

So where is the threaded hole link !!!!

The top cover is locked in place with a nut & screw - no problem I hear you call. Well if the screw & nut were 3mm then bingo. If the screw & nut were 3.5mm then whooppee

But no - the nut was 3mm and the screw is 3.5mm.

And this is from a quality company.

Roger

Yep Roger, think it is you!....

(As you know!) my 3A has every conceivable’ extra’....... and basis the latter 3A’s had more glitz and glam than all the earlier side-screens combined.... Never heard of any of the marque being fitted with “Aqualisa thermothingy shower control.” ?!

...... Always interesting to hear from you. However, we are not your target audience this time.........

29 minutes ago, RogerH said:

aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh - panic. I've put it on the wrong forum.

If any kind Mod can move it to the Social forum I would be most grateful.

Roger

Roger

Moved to Social Scene, as requested