LHD to rhd dashboard metal frame and attachments

I'm converting my ex USA LHD to rhd and have both a LHD metal frame and a new ex Rimmer's rhd metal frame. There's a bracket on the LHD between the Speedo and tacho openings which is higher up than on the rhd one- is the rhd one in the right place? The rhd one has a bracket hanging down which wasn't on LHD one although there was a small bracket with large circular hole in it bolted to the frame- do I need both these brackets or what? Where does the long bracket I'm holding bolt onto at the other end- I removed it from the bottom of the LHD metal frame from underneath the cardboard glovebox so I'm guessing it's a support for that so am guessing it bolts into the bulkhead area yes? There is a bracket with a slot cut into it  which I think would have been for a vent flap lever on early cars perhaps is that right? I did not remove the dashboard as it was already out on my car so sorry if I'm asking obvious questions. Thank you

Michael

IMG_20200701_182708815_compress45.jpg

IMG_20200701_182807547_compress23.jpg

IMG_20200701_182636116_compress51.jpg

IMG_20200701_182517377_compress91.jpg

Hi Michael , the bracket with the hole near the speedo is for the trip reset knob that is connected into the back of the speedo. The bracket on the RHD frame matches the position on my RHD CP TR6. Perhaps on the later cars the bracket position was moved? 
The long bracket fixes to the extremity of the battery tray area. There is a welded 1/4 unf nut to fix this to, but you will have to fit/move this as part of your LH to RHD conversion. 
The central slotted bracket is indeed for the vent flap on early cars. 
Ian