Wind Deflector

Hi Graham,

I was not clear, the fumes are petrol fumes that escape from the fuel system in the boot, so its not the exhaust fumes I was referring to. I had hoped with all new hoses there would be no smell at all, not so.
I installed a new boot seal with the opening at the front (near the gas tank), it closes up nicely, not glued together (yet).
Cheers,

Waldi

20 hours ago, Waldi said:

Hi Graham,

I was not clear, the fumes are petrol fumes that escape from the fuel system in the boot, so its not the exhaust fumes I was referring to. I had hoped with all new hoses there would be no smell at all, not so.
I installed a new boot seal with the opening at the front (near the gas tank), it closes up nicely, not glued together (yet).
Cheers,

Waldi

Ok, got it.

Graham

Or make your own! 

1. Found the basic idea online but designed my own brackets that fit behind the fixing for the hood to the side of the car. M10 threaded bar from bracket to deflector, so fully height adjustable. It's easily removable (no tools needed) and hood will go up with it in place. Cost just over £100 and wife happy with the result! (Actually so am I :D20200730_154752_resized.jpg

20200809_123511_resized_1.jpg

20200809_123521_resized_1.jpg

pan widget

20200809_123532_resized_1.jpg