Happy Birthday Vicky (Ben's lovely Wife)

Happy Birthday Vicky!

Hope Geoffreys in fine fettle and you get enjoy the lovely weather today.

Iain X

PS. Look forward to seeing you in Devon:D

Many Happy Returns on your BIG day Vicky. Let's hope it's not too long before we can be out on an event together again. All the best to Ben as well.

Tim and Sue X

Happy birthday Vicky. 
hope you have had a great day. 

Awww, thanks for the lovely birthday wishes everybody!  

I have had a wonderful day today.  Ben took me to see the farm we are moving to and we walked through the woodland and fields.  Our family is leaving the New Forest after 50 years and starting a new life in the most glorious spot in North Devon.  We have found a lovely spot which will accommodate both of us and my parents.  Geoffrey is going to be spoilt for garage space, Ben just needs to remember which barn he parks him in, and will get that 4 post lift he has always wanted!!  My horses are going to be living in a horsey heaven and I can't wait to have them at home again.  I'm hoping our farmer friends in Sufffolk have managed to get my old Spitfire out (the wheeled variety, not a winged one!!) so I can drag that to Devon and start a project of my own.  Ben is retiring from work on 30 June, so we have a lot to be happy about at the moment.  

I hope we can meet up with TR friends again soon.  It has been a long time and the world has changed, but we miss you all.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy future! :) 

Vicky xxxxx

12 hours ago, Ben's wife said:

Awww, thanks for the lovely birthday wishes everybody!  

I have had a wonderful day today.  Ben took me to see the farm we are moving to and we walked through the woodland and fields.  Our family is leaving the New Forest after 50 years and starting a new life in the most glorious spot in North Devon.  We have found a lovely spot which will accommodate both of us and my parents.  Geoffrey is going to be spoilt for garage space, Ben just needs to remember which barn he parks him in, and will get that 4 post lift he has always wanted!!  My horses are going to be living in a horsey heaven and I can't wait to have them at home again.  I'm hoping our farmer friends in Sufffolk have managed to get my old Spitfire out (the wheeled variety, not a winged one!!) so I can drag that to Devon and start a project of my own.  Ben is retiring from work on 30 June, so we have a lot to be happy about at the moment.  

I hope we can meet up with TR friends again soon.  It has been a long time and the world has changed, but we miss you all.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy future! :) 

Vicky xxxxx

Thats great, not that far from us, let us know where your going so when its safe we can come up.

Stuart.

Sounds wonderful Vicky.

Diana and I keep thinking about North Cornwall/North Devon or West Somerset for similar reasons - somewhere big enough for the three cars to be garaged with space around them to be able to tinker easily and safely. I grew up in North Somerset and although I'm not sure I would want to go back to the same area, the West Country has always called....

Nah you don’t want to go to the West Country - dreadful place ;)

0C2CEFEA-2756-423C-B7EA-44A8E6BB4C93.jpeg