Looking to view & measure a RHD TR6 in Kent

Hi All,

I am in the midst of a body-off restoration of my 1969 TR6. I am converting it to Right Hand Drive and am having difficulty finding measurements (for example, how far over the pedal box goes) and where to place things (such as the engine bay pipe work).

I live in east Kent. Is anyone willing for me to visit them and crawl over the engine bay with tape measure and camera?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul.

i am in Culverstone near Meopham if thats any good , a fair distance away but if you dont get a closer offer i would be happy for you to measure etc. My tr is unfortunately (from your point of view ) all assembled so maybe a bit awkward but you are welcome to look

Len

Edited by len1

hi Paul. 

it would have to be the weekend as i am working during the week. I will pm my phone number to you, give me a ring tomorrow and we can sort i out.

cheers

Len