New fuel pipes fitting

Please excuse me for posting this but I am rebuilding my TR6 from the ground up. Firstly car was ex USA with carbs- I am converting to RHD lucas pi 150 spec. I have all new copper pipes manufactured by Automec, so I have the two long pipes for flow and return--first question is where does the fuel flow pipe route at the back of the chassis--I haven't seen any decent photos showing this? Also the brake pipe and fuel pipes are close to the edge of the t shirt is there a clip or do you just stick some rubber on the pipes in this area?  I'm guessing it's best not to fit the pipe fixing clips to the chassis until the body is on and both ends of the pipes are fixed into their respective places yes? The fuel return I have screws onto my metering unit--originally some rubber was used either end of the fuel return--has anyone just screwed their pipe onto the metering unit and then straight into the fuel tank without any rubber piping?? The copper prv to de pipe - what is de? As you can tell I am a first time novice but totally enjoying this rebuild. Your help, answers are muchly appreciated. I have still to fit the diff and thought it would be easier for routing the pipes with it out of the way. 

Michael 

IMG_20200624_143326.jpg

IMG_20200624_143201.jpg

Edited by michaeldavis39

The two small holes are PRV, large hole beside them is return and large hole in front is feed.  For orientation front of car is to the left and the square white thing is the bump stop.

DSC_02451.thumb.jpg.afb12469e7104c9207b7953fa565f4be.jpg

1059088873_DSC_02851.thumb.jpg.84dcbf103be238fd8ab87b83b7b78732.jpg

I used Car Builder Solutions for pipe clips. BPC2 for brake pipe, there is a similar clip for copper fuel pipe on there somewhere and BFPC for fuel/brake pipes.

57092659_DSC_02881.thumb.jpg.5241dca1f98b0bc8efbc13f194229a5c.jpg

833031173_DSC_02891.thumb.jpg.9f60d0a4df52a6ecf91ca6cefa304748.jpg

I used Moss anti rattle clips 148820 for inside the 'tunnel', that was as far as I could reach!

576223890_DSC_02861.thumb.jpg.98c35f5b8ed8261c9c04122a430b3e93.jpg

I don't think the copper pipe was ever fixed to the MU, as there needs to be a flexible joint. Good luck with the spare 'DE' pipe, can't help you on that one...

I left my pipes long on the ends, I bought it from a plumbing suppliers, and will use compression fittings to join up once the body is back on.

According to Moss your spare pipe goes from the PRV to the feed pipe on the chassis, item 66.

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr5-6/fuel-system-induction-controls/fuel-injection/fuel-system-tr6-from-c-cp50001-1969-76.html

DE is double ended union.  Used to join the two sections of high pressure fuel pipe.  You have a smaller one visible in one photo to join the brake pipe sections.

151229 is 'S' shaped and originally passes through the boot floor from the PRV to the DE union. 

Cheers

Peter W