TR6 inner wing panel - NLA

On my slow rebuild I reached the point where the RH inner front wing needs replacing. 

I replaced the LH with British Motor Heritage part couple years ago after unsuccessful trying a pattern panel.  I now find out BMH panels for inner wings are no longer available.  I phoned them up and to say their response was lacking any passion for their industry was an understatement.  No interest in reinvesting in the presses on a part that in prone to accident damage.  If there was no demand for them the shelves would be full of their unsold panels surely?  

If this continues all they will sell is oil and keyrings for cars wanting replacement panels.

Any thoughts on which repro inner wing is a better fit or do they all come from the same  place?

regards

James

Hi James

Got mine from Moss. I'd just say don't bother ended up using only part of it and binning the rest, appalling fit and waste of money.

I'd suggest repairing what you have or making the required patches that's what I did for both sides in the end.

Andy 

1 hour ago, PodOne said:

Hi James

Got mine from Moss. I'd just say don't bother ended up using only part of it and binning the rest, appalling fit and waste of money.

I'd suggest repairing what you have or making the required patches that's what I did for both sides in the end.

Andy 

+1