Paint Code for 1976 British Racing Green

I have a 1976 TR6 that I'm ready to paint British Racing Green (BRG) to match it's original BRG (Code 75). I want to use Deltron (PPG) single stage paint (DCC). My local vendor (and the PPG factory) confirm that the PPG code for 1975-1976 Code 75 BRG is #45102 in a 2-stage paint but they have at least two formulas for the 1975-1976 Code 75 BRG in a single stage paint system (DCC). My distributor mixed up a couple of samples.

One of those codes is #40496 which is identified as a Mack Truck color from the 1960's. The sample that they mixed up does not match an original paint chip or an unmolested , un-faded part of my car; too bright, not dark enough green, too blue (think of a forest green).

The other sample comes from the factory and is an 'Archival Rapid Match' formula that reportedly came from an original 1975 BRG painted TR6. This sample is also not right; too light, too yellow (think of an Army green with extra green tint).

Does anyone know what the correct PPG Deltron code is for a Paint Code 75 BRG for a 1975-1976 TR6? I'm loyal to my PPG distributor so I don't want to start again with  Dupont (Code 43912) or switch to a 2-stage paint system unless I have to.

Help. And thanks.

Scott