1958 TR3A Boot Latch

Hello,

I have a 1958 TR3A and it's missing the bracket that bolts to the body shell to engage with the boot latch.  Unfortunately I have no idea what it looks like, and I can't find it on any parts list. Does anyone have a picture of one, or one for sale for that matter?

Thanks

Shaun

It's just a flat oblong plate. Part 35 here if yours is pre - TS 60000:

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-GRID200720

Mine is post-60000 so may be different but the plate is 2.5 ins wide by 1.25 deep and about 1/8 inch thick and is welded on, not bolted. 

Edited by RobH

Shaun

I have a 1958 TR3a and have taken three pictures of the plate that the locking mechanism slides onto when you turn the boot catch. In reality it is just a piece of metal shaped under side of the boot and then bends 90 degrees to fit the inner edge of the rear of the boot and then another 90 degrees to be level so the boot catch can slide underneath it. It appears to be spot welded on but you could us rivets or self tapping screws. 
The first picture is from the top, second from the side and last from inside the boot. 
Hope this helps. 
Cheers 

Gordon

DD966FAB-1E91-49A4-841A-C6E89E0239B2.jpeg

AB4F82F6-8425-4EE5-9EDB-546B0F0FCEA5.jpeg

54FAA83D-997C-478A-A7BA-2EEE580693BB.jpeg