4 life coolant MGOC

Hi

still clearing a lot of stuff in the garage and found 10 litres of 4 life coolant from the MGOC unused 

Question i know i bought it a while back but is it worth keeping for use in the 5 when ready or get rid ??

is it like the other stuff where you cant mix with water etc

i just cant remember back in the day

any comments

david

11 minutes ago, dblenk said:

Hi

still clearing a lot of stuff in the garage and found 10 litres of 4 life coolant from the MGOC unused 

Question i know i bought it a while back but is it worth keeping for use in the 5 when ready or get rid ??

is it like the other stuff where you cant mix with water etc

i just cant remember back in the day

any comments

david

David

Hi, don't use it and good luck trying to dispose of it.

Hi Neil you and everyone ok

thought it was magic stuff a while back but cant remember

no worries getting rid of it is fine either weed killer or in this lock down the drink shelves are empty up here so probably tastes ok after a few hahaha

remember that Tennnets extra strong at the IWE and the car tracks left the next day !!!!!!!! could have sworn i still had one left but Den said i drank them all hahaha

david

12 hours ago, dblenk said:

Hi Neil you and everyone ok

thought it was magic stuff a while back but cant remember

no worries getting rid of it is fine either weed killer or in this lock down the drink shelves are empty up here so probably tastes ok after a few hahaha

remember that Tennnets extra strong at the IWE and the car tracks left the next day !!!!!!!! could have sworn i still had one left but Den said i drank them all hahaha

david

Hi David 

All good thanks ,Den and I had to tread down the divots after you had gone to bed and you did drink it all ha ha