Media blasting sieve

Any suggestions for an easy to use/get blast media sieve, I have been using a 100% loss process but can't help thinking I should be recycling the stuff. I'm only using block paving sand ( I know I shouldn't be using the stuff but A I'm using a full 'blasting hood'+ a PF3 and B after 40 plus years in Telecoms 20 of which I spent ripping out old telephone exchanges I reckon it will be the asbestos that gets me first) 

So anybody have any suggestion for an appropriate sieve as SWMBO is starting to complain about the build up of sand on the lawn :ph34r:

Why not get a small blasting cabinet, used with a vacuum system to remove dust, most of the media is recycled.

I also use kiln dried sand.  For big jobs I use a pressure hoser based blaster, (total loss on the lawn).

Bob.

If you are using expensive media (glass beads or grains) you'll need a few variances of sieve. Start with the one we all recognise and then get a bit more sophisticated by making your own to suit what you are doing and the condition of your well-used media.

Sieve material is available on t'internet.

James

20200617_194117.jpg

I have a blasting cabinet with a pre-filter installed in series with a vacuum cleaner; Suction connection is on top. My grit is relatively fine grain, but the de-dusting through the vacuum cleaner seems sufficient.
Waldi

Got my 80#fine one at a shop that sold supplies for amateur ceramicists. Had a large range of mesh sizes and they were all a decent width and depth. That meant you could do a decent sized batch of garnet each go.

I used a coarse one to get the crud out, then put the garnet into the 80# to get all the dust out. Before doing this, had found that just sweeping it up and putting it back in the blaster, the dust made it hard to see what was going on. (The respirator filters earnt their keep too!)

By the end of the TR restoration sweeping up garnet was my most highly developed skill.