Friends of Ken Munford.

Good Evening All, 

Kens Daughter Jane has been in touch with Helen Gill of TR Improvements. 

She says that Ken would be very happy to hear from Friends , Old and New.

He would like to receive Letters etc, at his new abode, So Helen has asked me to put his address on here.

For those that don't know Ken, he is a long time Member , Supporter and Trader of the TR World.

Ken Munford, Room 114, Denham Manor, Hailing Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire.  UB9 5DQ.  

Great Idea from Jane and Helen.

Conrad.

Fantastic! That's just what I've been hoping for.

I have tried to edit this three times,  it seems to work,  then reappears as Mumford

It should be MUNFORD...

Happy days,  

Conrad.

Edited by openroad

We have 'Pinned' this topic, so that it does not become 'Lost' in other threads for the forseeable futur.

Just to confirm, Ken is Munford, and not as I and many thought - now corrected.

Cheers,

John.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just a thought for our Ed!

A visit to Ken would yield an interesting chat, no doubt, but also a valuable article for TR Action, given Ken's life-long experience, assembling TRs, then restoring them, then selling them. I sometimes wish I'd bought a white TR3A he restored. It was immaculate. But you make mistakes, out of ignorance, mostly.

• 10 months later...

I wrote to Ken Munford (as suggested here) in July 2021.  I am the very proud owner of his old Triumph TR3A registration number SJF

444 and was keen to learn a bit more about the lovely car.  He won the best vehicle in show at the Practical Classics Show at the NEC in 1992.  I never received a reply and I wonder if anyone knows whether he has passed on.  He was in a home.  My e-mail address is nickbroomhead@sky.com.  I would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about Ken Munford or SJF 444.  Thanks!