Rear side indicator markers

I seem to have indicators also attached to the side of the rear wings, guessing this was an addition at some point in the car's life. Anyway need a new one as the passenger side has disintegrated or I guess I could take them off completely?

image.png.1985e924c1d558a4c7b3e10c901e7ebb.png

Thanks, yes I spotted those in the Rimmer catalogue, perhaps they’ve been adapted from a Herald or Vitesse, don’t fancy red indicatorson the side

Hi Jase, the Tr5 ones were lower down on the rear wing as well, in fact about half way.

I probably have a used one of these if you are still looking, certainly the lens.

Cheers Conrad. 

1 hour ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Shame about the studs on the back, don't think I would be able to attach these as I won't have access to the nuts. The ones fitted to the car have self tappers, will proably remove completely when I tackle the bodywork, I'll try and repair the existing one, appreciate the link.