passenger foot rest

North London Mike showed his passenger foot rest on another thread and this is indeed a very convenient thing for your passenger.

Very popular and well known for the long time owners among us, but intersting news for the newbies.

North London Mike's is made of aluminium, perhaps he shows here again, I made the one for my wife of wood.

IMG_7765-b.JPG.405d92eeecdf374731b4604bd028c972.JPG

What is your passenger foot rest made of?

She Who Must Be Obeyed made comment that she her feet could not reach the bulkhead as she was not tall enough ( never a complaint )

I noticed that on an Italia they had a footrest so went to a show where I knew the would be a few on show and took precise measurements and lots of photos. I made one up using aluminium so no need for welding and easy to cut and fabricate. SWMBO sat in the car to get the precise location of the rest. Hey presto one happy wife.

Cheers 

Gordon 

BDCBEBA4-8AF9-42C2-9228-58425B8DF04E.jpeg

6C966D6C-5BA0-4A1C-AA8C-BE400E547645.jpeg

Your gearbox cover carpet looks like Nora Batty's stockings 

Bob

Gives it the lived in look

Peter W

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT