Hindsight is wonderful but in case you didn't buy these advertised February 1963...................... I was only 7!

TR3A TFN 500. First reg Nov 1959.White-blue hard-top.Full Laurence tuning. 120 mph+ Overdrive on all forward gears. Fibre-glass bonnet , front end. Spares include crankshaft. To be disposed of due to death of owner. Not a "trade-in." Offers around £500. Parkin & Jones Ltd, Alfreton, Derbyshire. Tel: 66

TR3(A) 1960. One of the quickest in the country. 0-60 in 7 1/2 sec. 6800 rpm. Cost £350 to prepare last 8 months. Fully balanced, Lawrence cam, comp clutch etc. Broken hearted owner willing talk over pint with nearest £625. Possible P.E. 20-25-ft inboard cruiser. Tel Birmingham- Selly Oak 0760 (evenings)

Enough details for anyone to identify?

I bought my Nov 71 TR6 in 1976 for £935 with 35000 miles and still have it.

Regards

Bill 

What's that in today's money?

A small fortune, I bet.

based from Inflation tool.com

£100 buys you £1768.42 in value in 2020

So equivalent would be a staggering £8842.1

You would pay that for a tired "barn find" needing total rebuild?

To be honest in 1972 I bought my early TR 2 for £70 with a new MOT and still have most of it.

Rod

Edited by Rodbr

I bought my 3a in 1972. My Father said that I had paid too much for it at £220. He said it was only worth £200!!!